We are currently looking for a ‘Processing Clerk’ and an ‘External Sales and Commercial Manager’.
We are currently looking to recruit a Processing Clerk to join a small and friendly accounts team. The role will be working with supplier invoices on Sage and assisting both Purchase & Sales Ledger with various tasks & general office duties as required. This role would suit someone with a natural flair for numbers and a desire to be part of a busy team.
Overall purpose/scope of the job:
The role will be mainly focused around the processing of supplier invoices onto sage 200 including matches purchase order invoices. The role will also include providing a variety of administrative support to a demanding accounts department to ensure the smooth flow of work through the department.
Some daily tasks may involve the following:
- Distribution of daily post
- Reconciling supplier statements
- General up keep of the accounts department
Skills, Experience & Attributes
- Experience of Purchase Ledger
- Experience of Sage Accounts desirable
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of Excel essential
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise workload
You will have had experience in a similar role with the use of Sage 200 being an advantage but not being essential.
External Sales and Commercial Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated and professional External Sales and Commercial manager who is keen to develop and drive the business forward.
This role would involve managing the External sales team on a daily basis. Working as a team to ensure that sales increase, new customers are targeted and that they have the expert advice to help them develop their account base.
The role would also include working with the Directors to drive the business forward.
- Identifying and developing new business interests.
- Building relationships with our key accounts and ensuing all sales opportunities are utilised.
- Liaising with the internal sales team regarding lead generation, quotation requests etc.
- Conducting sales presentations for training to our customers for example local merchants.
- Preparing a detailed geographical sales strategy to guarantee the territory is covered efficiently
- Sustaining an accurate CRM system.
- Maintaining excellent industry and product knowledge and conducting regular analysis of competitor’s activity, products and prices.
If you feel that you would fit into our AJW family business and you have the drive to succeed along with the knowledge then contact our HR department on [email protected]