Are you looking for your next role, could you be the perfect Branch Manager for our Norwich depot?
AJW Branch Manager Role
We are looking for a highly motivated and professional Branch Manager to manage our office in central Norwich. The successful candidate will be managing a team of sales and depot staff as well as selling our roofing and cladding products to our customer base.
This role involves both sales and operations activities and you will be responsible to ensure that the depot sales turnover is achieved each month. The Branch Manager will be expected to take full responsibly for the successful running of the depot by leading and motivating the team to ensure that targets are met.
Decision-making, analytical and leadership skills are just some of the qualities required for this role. We are looking for someone who is hands-on and has great interpersonal and customer service skills.
We would ideally like to employ someone who has had previous experience within the roofing trade or at least the construction marketplace.
- Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced retail or trade business would be advantageous although not essential.
- Ability to lead, manage and develop others as you will need to be able to deal effectively with customer and staff issues.
- Ability to demonstrate a good commercial awareness, possess a natural flair for merchandising and have a good eye for detail.
- Flexible and adaptable in your approach to work, you will be tenacious, hardworking and reliable.
- In addition to this you will be a confident communicator with excellent organisational and problem solving skills with a real ‘can do’ attitude.
You will be joining a company with an excellent support structure and that recognises and rewards the effort of its staff. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you feel that you would fit into our AJW family business and you have the drive to succeed along with the knowledge then contact our HR department on 01354 696888.