We are currently looking for Sales Assistants to join our Essex depot.
We are a fast paced office so are looking for team members who enjoy working within a busy environment and one who is eager to learn. Ideally we would like for the candidates to have an understanding of roofing products and someone who is keen to develop their knowledge of all roofing products.
Summary of essential sales assistant functions
- Answer and deal with any sales telephone enquiries efficiently.
- Deal with any walk in customers in the appropriate manner.
- Process any sales order’s as received, allocating correct stock items.
- Order any non-stock items required for orders whilst conferring with colleagues.
- Ensure orders are booked for delivery on the correct date where specified.
- Monitor stock levels on a daily basis and advise low levels as required.
- Order stock products to ensure a constant level.
- Chase up all quotations two days after processing.
- Process lost quotes with reason and pass to manager on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for providing general administration support to the branch manager.
- Process all delivery notes and sales orders for invoicing on a daily basis.
- Assist in filing all sales records
- Coordinate and prepare any samples or information / brochures required by customers.
- Route calls to appropriate individuals and ensure all messages are received in a timely manner.
- Relay specific account information to clients as requested.
- Compile occasional reports as requested.
- Ensure all purchase and sales prices for stock items are kept up to date at all times
- Search for potential new customers to develop the Essex customer base.
If this role sounds of interest to you please contact Charlotte on [email protected]