Accounts Assistant – Sales Ledger
Branch: Chatteris (HQ)
We are looking for a new member for our small accounts team. The candidate would report to our Credit Controller and you will be responsible for ensuring that the sales ledgers for all companies in this small family group of companies are kept up to date.
The main duties will be as below;
• Posting of daily cash received transactions to customer accounts and matching of transactions.
• Liaising with branches to ensure all transactions have been processed correctly.
• Setting up and maintenance of new customer accounts.
• Maintaining Customer account transaction accuracy.
• Running daily invoicing process.
• Assisting in Sales Ledger month end process.
• Running ad hoc debtor reports as and when requested.
• Maintain accuracy of Sales Ledger side of inter-company transactions and ensuring issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Analysing and reconciling customer cash accounts.
The successful applicant must be capable of supporting the accounts department in other areas as and when required.
This is a full-time position and normal hours of work are 8.30 – 4.30 (Monday to Thursday) and 8.30 to 4.00 (Friday)
The company offers a competitive salary, plus the following employee benefits:
- £18K - £21K - Dependent upon experience
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance and death in service (after qualifying period)
Interested? Get in touch...
If you feel that you would fit into our AJW family business and you have the drive to succeed, along with the knowledge, then please contact our HR department