Branch Admin Assistant
Are you a confident, highly motivated and professional individual preferably with administration skills looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for an individual to join our small Sawston depot team reporting to the Branch Manager and Central Accounts department. You will be responsible for ensuring that the administration for the branch is accurate and up to date.
You will be extremely efficient, with the ability to develop this role. You will be a team player but also be able to work on your own initiative. In addition, you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have an eye for detail.
The main duties and responsibilities will be
· Dealing with daily banking of cash / card etc. and ensuring that accurate information is provided to the central accounts team.
· Reviewing new customer accounts documents and sending on to credit control team.
· Maintaining Branch Customer account transaction accuracy.
· Running daily branch invoicing process.
· Assisting the Sales Ledger team in ensuring that cash accounts are reconciled correctly.
· Dealing with intercompany queries and resolving.
· Scanning documents onto main computer system.
· Providing support on processing purchase invoices for Branch.
· Dealing with supplier queries and resolving with central accounts team
· Other Admin support as required by branch.
This is a full time position and normal hours of work are 8.30 – 4.30 (Monday to Thursday) and 8.30 to 4.00 (Friday) However we would consider less hours to the right person so maybe to work around the school run for example.
Salary: £18,000.00-£24,000.00 per year depending on experience and hours agreed on employment.
· Company Pension
· Vitality Healthcare
· Death in service
· 20 days holiday plus Christmas close down and bank holidays
· Additional service related holiday
· Yearly bonus scheme
Interested? Get in touch...
If you feel that you would fit into our AJW family business and you have the drive to succeed, along with the knowledge, then please contact our HR department