The Depot Administrator will be responsible for supporting the branch manager with the accurate and timely recording of financial and administrative information. Ensuring that company procedure is followed at all times and that the Central accounts department is kept updated with relevant information.
• Ensure all takings are recorded on daily cash records and reconcile with monies banked.
• Ensure accurate booking in of all goods received and that Purchase Orders are amended where necessary.
• Deal with daily banking at local branch / PO.
• Ensure all Cash sales are correctly recorded on Sage, including logging any cash deposits, full payments against relevant Sales Orders.
• Raising and Processing Credit Notes and refunds for Cash Sale goods returned.
• Control the direct to site deliveries for the branch, ensuring POD's are received and invoices are raised in a timely manner.
• Completion of supplier dispute forms in liaison with on site sales / purchasing team and ensuring follow up.
• Ensuring all relevant documentation for Sales Orders is scanned into Sage.
• Checking of New Customer Account Forms for completeness prior to sending to central accounts.
• Liaise with Central Accounts department to ensure all depot queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner, to enable month end deadlines to be met.
• Other ad-hoc admin tasks as requested by the Branch Manager, Central Sales and Central Accounts.
• Provide support for our central industrial sales team on order processing etc.
Interested? Get in touch...
If you feel that you would fit into our AJW family business and you have the drive to succeed, along with the knowledge, then please contact our HR department