External Sales Executive
Where were you born?
Kings College Hospital, South London
Introduce us to your family
My beautiful wife Antonella & My 5 year old daughter Cienna.
Do you have any pets?
I have two cats named Ronnie & Reggie
What do you love?
My family, Football & Music.
What do you hate?
A real pet hate of mine is being ignored/asking for something to be done and they don’t do whats asked. 🙁
What’s the strangest talent you have?
I don’t know if it’s a strange talent but I can do the shuffle like Micheal Jackson.
Do you have any strange phobias?
Spiders are a phobais, after I was bitten one summer and had to go to hospital due to it.
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
To play the guitar & sign language.
What brought you to AJW?
To be a part of a thriving family business.
What does your job involve?
Summary of essential External Sales Executive functions
· Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales customers.
· Be committed to the expansion and success of the business.
· Develop a strategy each year alongside the central sales division to ensure all budgets are achieved and that the business increases year on year.
· Stay abreast of competing markets, development, competitors in the community and surrounding area.
· Visiting prospective clients to introduce them to AJW, explaining what we can offer them.
· Visiting existing customers to build on our relationship with them to make us the company at the forefront of their mind when ordering roofing, cladding and insulation materials.
· Ensure all site visits are followed up with an email or call.
· Recording jobs by taking photos of any major projects which involve our products.
· Work with your customer base and the marketing team to constantly look for case study work.
· Build relationships with our suppliers ensuring that any leads they receive will end up heading our way.
· Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
· Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
· Participate in trade shows and conventions.
How long have you worked for AJW ?
5 months now