The AshJack over-roofing conversion system has been the choice option for two decades. Progressive system innovation has ensured that it remains undefeated, providing a new and enhanced lease of life for the widest possible range of failed flat roofs, in both the public and private sectors.
BBA-Certified AshJack is the ideal flat-to-pitch solar conversion system and can form a perfect stand alone solar array support system on solar farms – the most economical way to “go green” and reduce energy costs, while the existing flat roof remains in situ. The additional insulation layer(s) that AshJack facilitates make a valuable further contribution to energy savings.
- A permanent, quickly installed and weathertight solution to flat roof failure.
- Systems individually designed and tailored to suit structural requirements.
- Major clients within the NHS, MOD, MOJ/food store retailers/private developers.
- Propped rafter/ultra-light spanning truss system options.
- Full solar PV support.
- Highly cost-effective option, especially where public spending cuts are being imposed.
- Minimal disruption to building occupants.
- Dramatically upgrades building aesthetics.
- Accepts the widest variety of roof finishes, from metal cladding, to real/simulated tiles and slates.
- Upgrade thermal performance, in full compliance with the latest building regulation requirements.
- Life of building considerably extended and future maintenance costs reduced.
- Ideal for new build – lightweight alternative to timber trusses or heavy hot rolled sections.
- The perfect roof solution for modular “off-site” building construction.
- Accommodates sedum green roofs.
- Technical support includes design/ take-offs/site surveys/planning drawings/ elevational drawings.
- BBA and LANTAC approvals.
- SCI assessed.