A smooth surface and dressed edges offers a traditional and pleasing look at an affordable price, using nail and rivet fixing down to 20°,
The combination of colour, edge finish and design flexibility that the Birkdale offers means it is ideal as both a roofing and cladding solution, used on numerous projects.
We also have a low pitch Birkdale fibre cement slate option that can be used for low pitch designs down to 15° (with hook fixing) offering the designer and contractor more flexible aesthetic and installation options.
- Environmental product declaration available.
- Achieves BES 6001 ‘Very Good’ rating to gain credits under BREEAM
- Can be used on both roof and facade
- Full roof system
- Fibre cement is a 100% recyclable building material
- Low carbon footprint of 13 CO2e/m2