A smooth surface and square cut edges give a low profile slate at an economical price, particularly suitable to complex roof geometries down to 15°.
This market-leading lightweight roof slate is now available in five new colours and three shapes providing even more design flexibility. With its low wastage and ease of installation, it’s easy to see why it is the product of choice for all types of new build and refurbishment projects.
Used on a variety of applications, Thrutones provide the flexibility to create inspirational roofs and facades.
- Environmental product declaration available
- Impressive minimum pitch down to 15 degrees
- Achieves BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating to gain credits under BREEAM
- Can be used for both roof and facade
- Fibre cement is a 100% recyclable building material