Wave is available in Kingspan Spectrum and Kingspan XL Forté finishes with cover widths of 600-1000mm in increments of 100mm.
The Kingspan Architectural Wall Panels profile is designed to challenge perceptions of building with panel; to push aesthetic boundaries and demonstrate versatile, communicative, impactful building design and to unify the simplicity of panel construction with bold architectural statements.
- Profiles: Curevwall, Convex, Euro-Box, Flat, Flat-Stucco, Louvre, Mini-Micro, Micro-Rib, Plank, Tramline, Wave
- Fixing detail: Secret-fix
- Metal type: Steel
- Colours: Download a copy of the coating selector on the technical guide tab
- Applications: Suitable for vertical or horizontal application
- Lengths: From 1.8m to 17m
- Cover width: 600mm – 1000mm
- Spanning Capability: Longspan – up to 8.2m, frame to frame
- Product compatibility: All profiles integrate with each other as well as with Optimo and Kingspan Day-Lite Architectural (AWP Only)
- Pre-formed corners and panels: Panels can be Curved on the length or width, corners can be cranked or mitred depending on the profile
- Fire rating: Please view on the link below