Trapezoidal Roof KS1000/2000 RW is a through-fix, trapezoidal-profiled insulated roof panel, which can be used for building applications with roof pitches of 4° or more after deflection.
Our popular RW Trapezoidal panel shows it’s true versatility in that it can be used for both roof and wall applications and in both vertical and horizontal applications.
- Insulation Core: QuadCoreTM / FIREsafe ECO safe PIR
- Fixing detail: Through-fix
- Metal type: Steel
- Colours: Kingspan XL Forte and Kingspan SPectrum. Download a copy of the coating selector on the technical guide tab
- Applications: Pitched roods of 4° or more after deflection
- Lengths: KS1000: From 1.8m to 29m, KS2000 RW: Lengths up to 20m
- Cover width: 1000mm – 2000mm
- Air Leakage: 3m³/hr/m² airtightness certainty at 50Pa
- Product compatibility: Integrates with Kingspan Day-Lite Trapezoidal & Upstand, Kingspan Safety solutions and Kingspan Roof Mounted PV System
- Fire rating: Please view on the link below