Lincoln Clay Pantiles
An easy-to-fit traditional clay pantile with an open gauge design
- Traditional s-curve profile with a thin leading edge
- Easy and fast to install with an open gauge design
- A low minimum pitch of 17.5°
- Coverage of 15.3 tiles per m2 at maximum gauge
- Available in Rustic Red and Natural Red
- Comprehensive range of fittings and accessories
- Can be installed in line with latest fixing requirements to BS 5534
Advances in Marley Eternit clay tile technology means beautiful clay pantiles are now more affordable than ever, this combined with a range of fittings and Universal accessories make Marley Eternit clay interlocking tiles a real option for your roofing project.
Lincoln combines the bold and beautiful curves of traditional clay pantiles with all the installation simplicity and speed required for today’s roofs.
This means that Lincoln affords the rich appeal of natural, clay pantiled roofs, a thin leading edge and a beauty that matures over time.
As well as quick and easy installation, Lincoln can be installed to meet the latest fixing requirements of BS 5534 and the NHBC technical standards, without compromising tradition.
For further details view the Lincoln Tile brochure
Press release and images supplied by Marley Eternit
Share this article
Unit 4-5 Tudor Rose Ind Estate
Tel: 01354 696 888
Fax: 01354 696 889
88 Drayton Road
Tel: 01603 487 821
Fax: 01603 789 392
Eastways Industrial Estate
Tel: 01376 511 005
Fax: 01376 511 581
Units G&F. Peek House
Dales Manor Business Park
Tel: 01223 834 671
Fax: 01223 832 179