A roofing project case study from AJW
The vision of the home owner was to create a rustic looking roof with lots of character.
Castle Roofing Ltd (Of Sudbury) have clearly spent a tremendous amount of time and effort creating a masterpiece, just to name a few of the things supplied & installed;
Some of the products supplied via AJW Distribution Ltd (Witham, Essex)
- ALM Milled Leaded roofs joining the 2 main sections together
- Marley Eternit Double Camber plain tiles (Antique)
- Flex-R Fleeced back EPDM on the rear conservatory with glass roof light
- Lead Flat roofs complete with Mop rolled sections
- Velux roof lights to allow maximum light through in to the property
- Proctor Roof shield Membrane twinned with John Brash Red batten, to ensure the roof is fully compliant with BS 5534 Regulations.
- Clay Half Round Ridges have been cement bedded with security fixing
The proof from the drone shots & photos is evident that this project has been a success beyond all expectations.
The Roofer: Jamie & his legendary team @ Castle Roofing Ltd (Sudbury)
For more details of the roofer/project please email: [email protected]