Coroline corrugated bitumen sheet is a tough lightweight roofing and cladding material made from bitumen saturated organic fibres giving the following important features.
- Lightweight yet resilient
- Environmentally Friendly
- Guaranteed waterproof for 15 years
- Easy to saw, nail and install
- High insulation and sound absorbency values
- Compatible with most commercially available construction materials.
- The thickness of this is 2.6mm
- Choice of colours: Black, Green, Red and Brown
- Complete installation accessories
- Tool Sheds
- Garden Offices
- Summer Houses
View the below video to find out how to install Coroline.