This drain riser from Brett Martin has a 280mm diameter, with a 185mm invert. The drain inspection chamber riser is perfect for shallow access chambers – inspection chambers should be installed wherever a branch pipe joins a main drainage pipe. This particular drain riser sits on top of the inspection chamber base, and is sealed using a rubber seal which creates a watertight join.
This drain riser is suitable for shallow access inspection chambers, but additional drain risers can be added to build up the height.
For use in 100mm drainage layouts, the 280mm Shallow Access Chamber Assembly includes a choice of straight through and 90° 280mm access bases. A cost effective solution, only 2 risers, chamber base and lid are required to satisfy the nominal invert depth of 600mm.
The assembly meets the requirements of Building Regulations Part H1.
Chamber Diameter: 280mm
- Choice of straight through and 90° chamber base.
- Watertight push-fit shallow access chamber assembly.
- Heavy duty ribbed riser design prevents deformation.
- Double seals on square cover provide a completely airtight unit.
- For inverts up to 600mm, 110mm drainage layouts.
- Meets requirements of Building Regulations Part H1.