Permo® extreme RS SK² is a tear-resistant underlay. It has double, self-adhesive strips which provide a permanent seal of overlaps and immediate weatherproofing protection against wind, rain and snow.
Klober accessories are essential when being laid as the key primary barrier. These are especially coordinated with the layer and included in the warranty.
- Double self-adhesive strips permit permanent wind and waterproof sealing of overlaps(shear resistance > 300 N tested)
- High-temperature stability at peaks up to 100ºC and highly UV-resistant
- Fleece with capillary stop controls the formation of condensation water. Robust PES fleece ensures improved mechanical load capacity, thus facilitating the use on the sheathing.
- Minimum roof pitch of 12.5º for profile tiles, 15º for slates and 22.5º for plain tiles.
- Meets the requirements as a roof support system with improved rain tightness according to ONORM
- Can be deemed as a primary barrier as long as covered by UV protected layer E.g tiles, slates etc
- Butylene tape should be used to seal any nail penetrations
- Headlap of the membrane needs to be 100mm so the 2 adhesive strips will meet, therefore no need for any other adhesives