Marley Universal Vapour Permeable underlay is a high performance, breathable roof membrane for use in a range of pitched roof constructions.
Complete with an integrated tape system, this underlay provides and effective wind barrier with unrestricted usage across all UK wind zones (BS 5534).
Manufactured using a multi-layer bonding process of polypropylene laminates, the underlay is an ultra-strong, durable and easy-to-install under-tile layer that is suitable for warm or cold roof applications.
- Integrated tape system for sealing underlay laps
- Provides a vapour-permeable underlay system with superb wind-uplift resistance
- Unrestricted usage Zones 1-5, and fully compliant with BS 5534.
- No need to increase laps to coincide with tile batten courses, minimising cost
- No need to use an additional ‘fly’ batten to secure laps
- Printed guidance lines
- Provides a visual reference to ensure sufficient lap to the British Standard
- Ensures that the underlay is laid consistently and straight