Combining the aesthetics of a traditional pantile with modern interlocking tile design, the improved performance of the County is suitable pitches as low as 22.5º and comes with a complete range of dry fix and ventilated roofing systems.
- The County clay pantile combines the visual qualities of a traditional clay pantile roof
- Enhanced performance of a double interlocking design
- The classic pantile shape has the added performance benefit of interlocking weather bars.
- Pressed from natural alluvial Humber clay, this premium material delivers improved longevity and natural beauty
- Clay’s irregularity adds charm and texture to any roof
- Colour fastnes
- Conforms with all current UK standards and fixing requirements
- Minimum Roof Pitch 22.5⁰