A traditional clay plain tile with a cross camber, smooth finish and looks that are reminiscent of a sanded tile.
- The main advantages of the Okewood plain tile are:
- The Okewood is suitable for contemporary or classic architecture
- New to the range, Okewood is available in one colour option called Haze which offers a subtle combination of two muted tones.
- Investment in new manufacturing techniques give this smooth finish tile, the look of a sanded tile without the use – or cost of sand.
- Pressed from natural alluvial Humber clay, this premium material delivers improved longevity and natural beauty
- Clay’s irregularity adds charm and texture to any roof
- Colour fastness