The Dual TLE is a thin slate-like interlocking concrete roof tile with one of the thinnest leading edges on the market. The Dual Thin Leading Edge (TLE) system adds a new visual aesthetic to the lightweight concrete tile, as it features a mock-bond, which suggests that each tile is actually two.
The main advantages of the DUAL TLE Concrete tile are:
- Thinnest leading edge on the market.
- The TLE’s large format size means you only need 9.5 tiles per m2.
- The TLE come as a part of a full installation system that includes the membrane underneath the tiles, the dry fix mechanical solutions, ventilation and the ridge and hip fittings.
- The TLE roof tiles are half the thickness of some alternative concrete tiles, while their lightweight nature has been designed to contribute to super-easy installation – all without any compromise on aesthetic appearance.
- Interlocking concrete tiles deliver quick installation and exceptional performance.
- The TLE system comes with a 15 year ROOFSPEC® guarantee.
- Minimum Roof Pitch 17.5⁰ (Smoothfaced at 100mm Headlap) 22.5⁰ (Smoothfaced at 75mm Headlap)