All the proportions of a classic pantile profile available in seven distinctive colours.
|Headlap||75 mm (min) 120 mm (max)|
|Tile Dimensions (mm)||380 x 230 mm|
|Batten Spacing||305 mm (max) 260 mm (min)|
|Weight as laid||45.9 KG per m²|
|Weight per 1000||2.8 tonnes|
|Quantity per pallet||360|
|Minimum Roof Pitch||22.5⁰ (smoothfaced) 30⁰ (sandfaced)|
|Tiles per m²||16.4 tiles per m²|
The Concrete Shire is an interlocking concrete pantile that offers the look of a traditional pantile, available in a choice of 5 colours and 2 sandfaced finishes.
The main advantages of the Shire Concrete Roof tile are:
- BRE Green Guide rating A+
- Suitable for roof pitches down to 22.5º (30º for sandfaced)
- Contains on average 15% recycled aggregates
- Available in a medium format of similar size to our clay pantiles
- Complies with the requirements of BS EN 490 & 491