TLE® is one of the thinnest leading edges on the market. It gives a slate-like appearance and offers all the benefits of a modern interlocking design.
|Headlap||75 mm (min) 120 mm (max)|
|Tile Dimensions (mm)||420 x 334 mm|
|Batten Spacing||300 mm (min) 345 mm (max)|
|Weight as laid||47.9kg per m² & 44.7kg per m²|
|Weight per 1000||4.7 tonnes|
|Minimum Roof Pitch||17.5⁰ smoothfaced (100mm) 22.5⁰ smoothfaced (75mm) *|
|Tiles per m²||9.5 tiles per m° (at 75mm headlap)|
The TLE is a thin slate-like interlocking concrete roof tile with one of the thinnest leading edges on the market. The carefully designed concrete tiling system is perfect for those of you looking to add unique beauty and interest to your roofing projects. The Thin Leading Edge system represents a serious challenge to the perception of concrete as heavy and unwieldy, delivering the thinnest and lightest concrete tile available for use in a myriad selection of roof designs.
The main advantages of TLE Concrete Roof tiles are:
- Thinnest leading edge on the market
- The TLE’s large format size means you only need 9.5 tiles per m2
- The TLE comes as a part of a full installation system that includes the membrane underneath the tiles, the dry fix mechanical solutions, ventilation and the ridge and hip fittings
- The TLE roof tiles are half the thickness of some alternative concrete tiles, while their lightweight nature has been designed to contribute to super-easy installation – all without any compromise on aesthetic appearance
- Interlocking concrete tiles deliver quick installation and exceptional performance