Polymeric adhered membrane for roof waterproofing.
Sikaplan DM-15 Adhered is a multi-layer, synthetic roof waterproofing sheet based on premium-quality polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with inlay of glass non-woven and polyester fleece backing according to EN 13956.
Characteristics / Advantages
- Resistant to permanent UV radiation.
- High dimensional stability due to glass fleece inlay.
- High water vapour permeability.
- Resistant to all common environmental influences.
- Compatible to old bitumen due to felt backing.
- Hot air welding without use of open flames.
Approvals / Standards:
- Polymeric sheets for roof waterproofing according to EN 13956, certified by notified body 1213 – CPD – 4125/4127 and provided with CE-mark.
- External fire performance tested according to ENV 1187 and classified according to EN 13501 – 5:BROOF(f4)
- Quality Management system in accordance with EN ISO 9001/14001
- Monitoring and assessment by approved laboratories.
- Quality Management system in accordance with EN ISO 9001 / 14001
- Production according to Responsible Care policy of Chemical Industry.
- Appearance/Colour : Top surface : Lead Grey (Nearest Ral 7012) Bottom surface : Dark Grey
- Shelf Life : 5 years from date of production in unopened, undamaged and original packaging.
- Storage Conditions : Rolls must be stored between +5°C and +30°C in horizontal position on pallet, protected from direct sunlight, rain and snow. Do not stack pallets of rolls or nay other material during transport or storage.
- Effective Thickness : 1.5mm (-5%/+10%) (EN 1849-2)
- External Fire Performance : BROOF(t4) (EN 13501-5) 0° <- 10°<
- Compatibility : Not compatible with direct contact to other plastics, e.g. EPS, XPS, or PF. Not resistant to tar, bitumen, oil and solvent containing materials.