Superglass Cladding Mat 35 is a resilient, high performance and non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll with exceptional durability and high tear strength. The roll is supplied 1200mm wide to allow quick installation and minimum on-site cutting and waste.
Superglass Cladding Mat 35 is designed to provide thermal and acoustic insulation in the walls and roofs of profiled metal clad buildings and portable buildings.
– Provides excellent thermal performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.035W/mK.
– Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating).
– Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
– BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
Easy To Fit
– 1200mm wide to suit commonly used rail and bracket systems.