WEB DYNAMICS TLX SILVER (44W)
TLX Silver is the original certified multi-foil.
A thin, flexible, multi-purpose insulation for roof and wall applications, the product can be used for 100mm and 150mm rafter installations in new build, barn conversions and refurbishment projects including loft extensions (new build in a traditional roof) either over of under rafters.
TLX Silver works with glass wool to reduce the total thickness of insulation needed and with rigid insulation to cut installation time. The system is fault tolerant and stops air leakage by providing an air-tight vapour barrier and restricting air movement in its multi-foil layers. BBA approved and with LABC Registered System Status (part of LABC Registered Details).
TLX Silver delivers 2010 Part L Solutions, saves time and guarantees 0.18*.
Ten reasons to use TLX Silver;
- Needs only 70mm rigid insulation to achieve 0.18 or 80mm to achieve 0.16. Needs only 120mm of glass wool to achieve 0.18
- Allows for the construction of highly energy efficient walls
- Faster to fit than rigid insulation across rafters
- Reflects more than 95 percent of radiation
- Air and vapour tight above and below rafters – cuts CO₂
- Tough and lightweight – easy to handle in awkward spaces
- No face mask required and it is clean and hypoallergenic
- Flexible roll – 12m² of product can be laid across rafters and stapled into place in one go
- 25 year product guarantee
Made in the UK with full technical support and after sales service available TLX Silver also allows for the construction of highly energy efficient walls. Bespoke sizes are available, specifically for timber frame and modular wall construction, improving efficiency and reducing waste. *when installed according to BBA certificate No. 06/4379