ALUTRIX® 600 are self-adhesive vapour barrier membranes that can be easily used inside structures subject to major technical challenges involving moisture. These may include breweries, swimming pools, sports halls, kitchens and bathrooms.
ALUTRIX® vapour barriers can be walked on and are puncture-resistant, with a high tensile strength, which makes them ideal for profile steel sheets.
These highly effective vapour barriers consist of a reinforced aluminium composite that’s self-adhesive on the reverse and protected by a detachable film. Because ALUTRIX® membranes are self-adhesive, they are incredibly easy to install, and can also be bonded onto timber or timber materials.
In addition to the vapour barrier function (sd value > 1,500), ALUTRIX® membranes also form an air-tight layer in line with Energy Saving Regulations.
The Advantages of ALUTRIX® Vapour Barriers
- Cold self-adhesive
- Impervious to vapour
- Resistant to a range of chemicals
- ALUTRIX® 600 can be bonded from just + 5°C
Further Product Information
- Thickness : 0.6mm
- Weight : Approx. 700g/m²
- Packing units/pallet : 20 rolls
- Roll Width : 1.08m
- Max tensile force : >800/700 N/5 cm
- Cold bearing behaviour : – 20° C
- Shear strength : 657 N/5 cm
- Fire behaviour : Class E
- Fire classification : Class O
- Water Vapour permeability SD value : > 1,500 m
- Shock loading : 150 and 1,500 mm
- Resistance to static loading : 20 kg and 20 kg