- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
- The competition runs for four consecutive weeks.
Week 1: Starts from 7.00am on Monday 6th to Friday 10th May at 4.00pm
Week 2: Starts from 7.00am on Monday 13th to Friday 17th May at 4.00pm
Week 3: Starts from 7.00am on Monday 20th to Friday 24th May at 4.00pm
Week 4: Starts from 7.00am on Monday 27th to Friday 31st May at 4.00pm
- One winner will be chosen from all entries received each week.
- The winner will receive a Pizza lunch up to the cost of £40.00.
- The Pizza lunch will be delivered direct to a site of your choose within the East Anglia Region.
- To be automatically entered you must spend over £100 on FreeFoam products in one transaction in during the above weeks.
- The winner will be chosen at random to week following the competition and
Week 1: Winner announced w/c 13th to receive their Pizza on Friday 17th May
Week 2: Winner announced w/c 20th to receive their Pizza on Friday 24th May
Week 3: Winner announced w/c 27th to receive their Pizza on Friday 31st May
Week 4: Winner announced w/c 3rd to receive their Pizza on Friday 7th June
They will then be informed of their prize as soon as the winner has been announced.
- Each time a customer spends over £100 on FreeFoam products they will be entered into the draw, so you are able to have multiple entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received.
- Once a winner has been notified that they have won, they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner.
- Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification. In the event of the original prize being unavailable, The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The winner will receive their prize within 14 working days following the end of the competition.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by the Promoter in social media communications and possible press or marketing material referencing the competition.
- Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Personal data relating to entrants will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the competition closes to ensure the Promoter operations competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by sending a stamped SAE to AJW Distribution (Sawston) Units G & F, Peek House, Dales Manor Business Park, Grove Road, Sawston, Cambridge, CB22 3TJ. No other correspondence shall be entered concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion. Promoter: AJW Distribution (Sawston) Units G & F, Peek House, Dales Manor Business Park, Grove Road, Sawston, Cambridge, CB22 3TJ.