Advances in clay tile technology means that the Hawkins single camber range combines heritage with the most modern firing techniques combining the quality and versatility of a clay plain tile with the affordability of other materials.
Heritage, quality and versatility.
• A heritage brand that offers market-leading performance at a great price.
• Available in a range of five dazzling colours, they’re an ideal solution for a range of roofing projects.
• This range includes the unique Fired Sienna weathered effect finish option.
• Certified ‘Excellent’ for BES 6001
• A range of complementary fittings and accessories
|Size of Tile||265mm x 165mm|
|Minimum Headlap||65mm (roof)
|Maximum Gauge||100mm (roof)
|Cover Width||165mm (nominal)|
|Covering Capacity||60 tiles/m² at 100mm gauge (roof)
53 tiles/m² at 115mm gauge (vertical)
|Weight of Tiling||64kg/m² (0.63 kN/m²) at 100mm gauge (roof)
56g/m² (0.55 kN/m²) at 115mm gauge (vertical)
|Battens Required||10.0 lin.m/m² at 100mm gauge (roof)
8.7 lin.m/m² at 115mm gauge (vertical)
|Batten Size Recommended||38mm x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres|
|Tile Nails||38mm x 2.65mm|