A classical handmade pantile made by traditional methods, using long-established craftsman techniques. The Greenwood weathers to a mature look and is perfect for conservation projects.
- The Greenwood clay pantile adds real character to your roof
- Pressed from natural alluvial Humber clay, this premium material delivers improved longevity and natural beauty
- Clay’s irregularity adds charm and texture to any roof
- Colour fastness
- Its large format means you only need 17 tiles per m²
- Greenwood’s mature appearance means that the traditional clay pantile is suitable for your conservation roofing projects
- Minimum Roof Pitch 30⁰