Vitradual is a 2mm or 3mm non-combustible aluminium cassette cladding system manufactured by Fairview. Vitradual forms part of our range of industry compliant, non-combustible aluminium panel solutions. The solid aluminium panel is durable and high impact resistant which can be curved and rolled. Vitradual features the PVDF coating system; well proven for its superior quality, extensive colour range and integrity; unlike traditional 3mm powder-coated aluminium.
Panels are prefinished; the flexibility of PVDF coatings means they do not require fabrication prior to coating like traditional powder-coated cassettes, thus minimising lead-times, damage and costs.
- Lightweight – Vitradual is incredibly rigid and lightweight and is therefore also easy to install.
- Non-combustible – A1 rated to EN13501-1
- Versatile – Vitradual can be custom designed into a wide range of shapes and dimensions as well as able to be perforated or curved in some
- applications making it a versatile design choice.
- Maintenance- easy to maintain compared to polyester based coatings.
- High Durability – Vitradual panels are highly durable and impact resistant. They can be used effectively in high traffic areas.
- Paint System – Vitradual only use the highly recognised PVDF KYNAR 500 or FEVE paints known for their high durability, providing the optimum resistance to weather and industrial pollutants.
- Warranty – Vitradual has up to a 20 year warranty when installed by a licensed installer.
- Extremely Flat – Low Surface Stress
Custom sizes are available.
Vitradual is also available in textured finishes to mimic natural surfaces such as stone, giving a further dimension to any project.