Vitranamel is a decorative cladding material, featuring a vitreous enamel coating on a decarbonised steel panel, with a honeycomb or calcium silicate core.
This results in a high strength architectural panel with an incredibly tough, almost indestructible finish.
Advantages of Vitranamel:
- Durability: VITRANAMEL vitreous enamel panels are extremely robust and durable.
- The vitreous enamel coating has excellent scratch and impact resistance, making it the ideal product for areas of heavy traffic or extreme wear.
- Impervious to UV rays and extreme weather conditions
- High resistance to acids and alkalis
- It is also graffiti resistant allowing graffiti to be easily removed without damaging the panels.
Colourfastness: The vitreous enamel coating of VITRANAMEL has a far superior colour consistency over time when compared to typical cladding panels. The colour and gloss level of these panels are unaffected by sunlight, and are available in an almost unlimited colour range. The original colour of the vitreous enamel is expected to outlast a normal building life.
Nin-Flammable: VITRANAMEL is completely non-combustible, and can withstand temperatures of over 400°C. Architectural vitreous enamel coated panels are able to provide fire ratings of over 2 hours.
Low Maintenance: VITRANAMEL is very low maintenance. The surface is extremely smooth and extremely low static, preventing dust adhesion and resulting in only minimal cleaning required periodically.
Versatile: VITRANAMEL can be custom designed into a wide range of shapes and dimensions. This compiled with the vast colour range and options, including printed graphics, make VITRANAMEL almost unique in its range of options and applications.