The CARLISLE® Construction Materials is a leading waterproofing solutions and systems provider for flat roofs. Our roofing systems include EPDM membranes, thermal insulation and accessories.
As the first European manufacturer of EPDM waterproofing membranes and sheets, we have been manufacturing EPDM since the 1960’s. CARLISLE® CM Europe has eight production and three administration sites across Europe.
The umbrella brand CARLISLE® CM Europe unites the trusted brands RESITRIX®, HERTALAN®, ALUTRIX®, ECOLAN® and ARBO®.
||Award winning EPDM bituminous hybrid membranes with 50 years’ service life, root resistant, fast installation. 2.5-3.1mm thick. 10 m rolls
||Vapour barrier membrane, Fire Rated and Class O classification.
||Modular, extensive, intensive and bio diverse green roofs available.
Award winning bitumen backed EPDM, is a highly flexible single-ply waterproofing membrane with the following benefits:
- Rapid and easy installation
- Sealed for life: over 50 years life expectancy
- Flame free welding
- 100% Bitumen compatibility
- Outstanding elasticity and flexibility
- Suitable for flat and low pitched roofs
- Cold self-adhesive
- Impervious to vapour
- Can be walked on and are puncture-resistant
- Form an air-tight layer
- Resistant to a range of chemicals
- ALUTRIX® 600 and ALUTRIX® FR can be bonded from just + 5°C
- ALUTRIX® FR meets FM Standard Class No. 4470
- ALUTRIX® 600 complies with the requirements for Class 0
- Product Training: RESITRIX & ALUTRIX training, including SPRA approved product training available from CARLISLE® Academy in Belper
- Product Demonstration: Live product demonstration by our technical team to promote and show the product installation.
- Downloadable product literature can be found: https://www.ccm-europe.com/gb/downloads/
- All latest product Installation videos can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4pUDk_IgdzsCPOYfHoqBw