Copernit S.p.A. has been a leader in the roofing and waterproofing industry for more than 40 years.
Copernit nowadays has a leading role in the production of polymer-modified bituminous membranes, metal roofing systems and thermo-acoustic insulating products. Copernit offers its Clients top level waterproofing systems for quality and service, and can rightfully single out characteristics that are those of a market leader:
- a global presence with exports to over 60 countries;
- a production site with an area in excess 100,000 m²;
- an annual production capacity of more than 30 million m² of polymer-modified bituminous membranes thanks to 4 production lines;
- a cutting-edge Research and Development Department, the jewel in the crown of Copernit;
- a corporate “Customer oriented” philosophy based on building a Partners’ relationship with its Customers, that will include also a high degree of product customization, to meet individual needs.
A comprehensive product range
Polymer-bitumen membranes, metal roofing systems, thermoacoustic insulating products and a wide range of accessories are not just items: COPERNIT has designed and realized complete systems to cope with the many needs of the building industry.
Customized and guaranteed assistance
COPERNIT provides a Customer Service with dedicated contact Staff, who are able to offer expert advice and communicate in several languages. COPERNIT fully supports its local Distributors, who collect the needs of the Customers and are able to provide an adequate and useful service.
The Quality System of COPERNIT is certified in full compliance with ISO 9001.
It ensures the compliance with all the parameters declared by COPERNIT as a manufacturer, as provided for by current European legislation (CE marking for construction products).
Made in Italy
COPERNIT manufacturers all products at its Italian plant only, making use exclusively of raw materials of excellent make and ensuring consistency of quality.
COPERNIT is a member of GBC Italy, a member of the World GBC.
GBC Italy is an association that encourages the dissemination of a building culture that is sustainable and respectful of the environment, in compliance with LEED® procedures and respecting the requirements present in many supply projects and specifications.