Onduline is a tough corrugated roofing material manufactured from bitumen saturated organic fibres under intense pressure and heat. It has a thickness of 3mm and is available in four colours; black, brown, red and green.
Ideal for sheds, garages stables and agricultural buildings.
Features and benefits include:
- Sheet size: 200mm x 950mm.
- Economical and resilient; tough and long lasting.
- Easy to cut, shape and fix.
- Does not rust, rot or become brittle.
- Environmentally friendly; free from asbestos and non-toxic, a ‘green’ roofing option.
- Waterproof; guaranteed waterproof for 15 years.
- Strong yet light in weight.
- Compatible with most commercially available construction materials.
- Good work ability; simple to fix using nails, caps and washers.
- Good sound absorption.
- Colour fast
- BBA Certification.
- U Value W/m²k:4.4