Koraflex Plus offers a combination of easy installation, environmental performance and long-term value, with a choice of three colours:
- The newly developed flashing solution is designed for quick and easy installation
- A durable adhesive backing removes the need for prefabrication or welding, and the material stretches up to 70% in length and 15% in width,
so it can easily be formed to complex shapes such as corners and deep tile profiles
- Made from a lead and solvent-free material to prevent chemical leaching, the solution features a smooth, durable surface, which repels dirt and lichens,
making the product completely safe to use with rainwater harvesting systems
- Fully approved by the British Board of Agreement (BBA), it’s supplied with a full RoofSpec guarantee. Providing that it’s applied in compliance
with official Wienerberger specification, this ensures the performance of Koraflex Plus for a period of 15 years.
- Finally, the solution is available in a choice of red, grey and black, so that it effortlessly blends into all roof types, which also helps to prevent theft.