Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive : Circa £26,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience + bonus + benefits (see below)
Who we are
AJW is a long-established Roofing and Cladding Distribution company with five depots throughout East Anglia at Chatteris, Sawston, Norwich, Essex & our newest depot in Bury St Edmunds, which opened in July 2018. We also opened our first Industrial sales office in Leicester last year and also our Central Sales office.
What we are looking for
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a family run business at their central office in Sawston, Cambridge.
This is a varied role where you will work alongside the Marketing Director to ensure marketing success for the business.
You will work on all areas of marketing the business for all 5 branches, which is predominantly B2B; however, our latest project involves targeting the end-user, so you will also have the opportunity to work on a brand new B2C project.
What you need to be
You will be a highly focused and proactive marketer. You will need to have the ability to work on your own and build relationships with the AJW team and our key suppliers.
The main duties and responsibilities will be:
• Working closely with the Marketing Director to help develop and implement the short and long-term marketing activities, including developing the yearly marketing strategy.
• Manage and develop the relationship between marketing and our key suppliers
• Creating weekly content for the company’s social media channels
• Help to develop design ideas.
• Update and maintain existing corporate literature, brochures and website content.
• Ensure that the website remains optimised with best practices.
• Provide effective communications internally and externally around marketing campaigns
• Assist with the implementation of marketing campaigns
• Running and developing our monthly Google AdWords campaigns.
• Using various marketing tools to develop our online presence.
• Identifying and establishing new channels to further grow the business.
• Test and tweak campaigns to ensure maximum ROI
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in marketing
• Business / Marketing qualifications preferred
• Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft office
• Experience of working on a wide range of marketing projects
• Ability to use Adobe design products beneficial
• Experience of creating Google AdWords campaigns
• Understanding of Google analytics essential
You will need to be a dedicated and focused person who is keen to make your mark on an already successful marketing department. The role can be developed for the individual as we are keen to develop the department and so we are open to new ideas and suggestions to ensure the progression of our business.
• Company Pension
• Vitality Healthcare
• Additional service-related holiday
• Yearly bonus scheme
• Monday – Friday hours only
Interested? Get in touch...
If you feel that you would fit into our AJW family business and you have the drive to succeed, along with the knowledge, then please contact our HR department