Yardman / Driver
We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated individual to join our St Neots depot as a Yardman/Driver. If you feel you could be an asset to AJW bringing with you exceptional customer service skills then we would like to hear from you today.
We have six depots throughout East Anglia including Chatteris, Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds and Essex and our newest depot in St Neots. Our business is going from strength to strength and so we are investing in a new member of the team for our St Neots depot.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a warehouse environment and will hold a current fork lift licence. Experience working in the roofing or building world would be ideal but is not necessary.
Your day-to-day duties could include:
• Being the first point of contact for all visiting trade customers, ensuring they are dealt with in a professional and helpful manner.
• Loading and unloading delivery vehicles by hand or with a forklift truck.
• Handling stock items safely.
• Picking and packing orders.
• Keeping the yard tidy and in order.
• Ensuring all paperwork is completed as required.
• To assist with stock counting as and when required.
• Delivering in our 7.5 Tonne vehicle.
You will be able to work as part of a team but will also be happy using your own initiative to ensure daily tasks are completed.
The successful candidate will be eager to learn and develop their skills. The ideal candidate will need to hit the ground running with the key attributes of becoming a key member of our St Neots team. you will need to be fit and healthy as this is a physical role.
If you feel that you would fit into our AJW family business and you have the drive to succeed along with the knowledge then contact our HR department.
• Bonus scheme
• Performance bonus
• Yearly bonus
• Company events
• Company pension
• On-site parking
• Sick pay
• Health Cover
• Death in Service
Working week: Full Time
• Monday – Thursday : 7.00 – 4.30
• Friday : 7.30 – 4.00
• Driving: 1 year (preferred)
• Class 2 Licence (preferred)
Interested? Get in touch...
If you feel that you would fit into our AJW family business and you have the drive to succeed, along with the knowledge, then please contact our HR department